2011年1月26日 星期三

Food Journal - Raw Vegan Organic

PregnancySo pleased some of you are fanning up the newborn Facebook page. :) Thank you! Even though I don't hit the "recipe" journalism finished ease that I mentioned in this blog post, I did go aweigh and post that deliciously yummy Cinnamon Yam Soup on the important page meet now.  For those of you mass my food journal, here are a pair of more days... TuesdayHigh Raw - All Vegan - All OrganicAll Nutritious - All Delicious 1 BananaSprouted Protein Bar (will deal recipe on my Facebook fan page presently - it looks aforementioned these are offering most 7 grams of healthy, raw, easily assimilated, sprouted protein in apiece bar) 1 Orange bell pepper (I verify these meet aforementioned I verify apples)Chia pudding Large Green juice: cucumber, zucchini, celery, kale, orange Giant Salad: romaine, 1/2 avocado, carrots, oxide juice, orange, dill, sprouts, Herbamere, and splash of brown rice vinegar ( this stuff rattling livens up a salad - yum - back in my embody building life it was a life saver for making my salads yummy when I wasn't intense fruitful or oil). Granola with almond concentrate (I took a bag of Go Raw's Chocolate granola and integrated it with a pair of cups of my possess dehydrated buckies - it makes the coverall granola a taste device to do that). Then, I transfered it all to a big glass journeyman jar. Cinnamon Yam Soup (just posted this recipe on my Facebook fan page) 1 Mango (loaded with vitamin C) Sun Warrior and Hemp Protein shake with raw sunflower lecithin, curry powder, and cinnamon  1/2 Sprouted Protein Bar (I was up New and had the munchies) Oh - supplements were the aforementioned as I had on this day. (minus the cereal gage tablets and chlorella) WednesdayHigh Raw - All Vegan - All OrganicAll Nutritious - All Delicious I'll be doing "High Raw" for a some life here and there, patch I add some grilled nonsynthetic oats to my fasting (although I'm enjoying them with nakedness almond concentrate and raisins). Oats are reputed for building concentrate supply and I'm today sharing some of my breastmilk with a friend of mine in Texas for her child boy. Supplements were the aforementioned as usual: Vitamin D2, Vegan DHA, probiotics, E3-Live, Digestive Enzymes I started the period with a protein shake that had 2 scoops of Sun Warrior Protein and a bunch of bark :) I usually move with naif juice, but today I desired to shake things up a bit. Big Ol' Green Juice: broccoli, cucumber, celery, zucchini, lemon, herb - I prefabricated this with my newborn Breville Ikon that I'm quite giddy most still. It's recreation to ingest and the decent up is a snap! Blended Salad: So, I've ever been one to cringe a taste when people feature they are having a amalgamated salad. It meet sounds pretty gross. But, I desired a pleasant salad aforementioned I had yesterday, however, sometimes it's hornlike to verify a big salad with Kamea. She doesn't ever provide me the time to sit and verify something aforementioned that, which traditionally takes a lot of time to chew. So... I definite I'd verify the fall and blend it all up. Still thinking - ewww gross, I tossed the mass into my Vita-Mix: some cups of romaine, an chromatic bell pepper, 1/2 avocado, 1 orange, 2 sm-med carrots, fresh herb and a pair of splashes of brown rice vinegar. Ummm - YUM! It was recreation and caretaker tasty. So weird that it tasted meet aforementioned the salad I had yesterday exclusive this time I was drinking it. I kept it slightly squat so that I could ease chew it a bit. The coverall verdict? Very modify and multipurpose for a mama with her hands full. Drinking my meals makes life much easier. Cheezy Kale Chips Granola with almond milk Cooked oats (like I mentioned above - with raw almond milk and raisins) Dinner:Zucchini Veggie PastaTropical Ice Cream Pregnancy care
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言