2011年1月1日 星期六

New Year's Eve Day's Food Intake

PregnancyYesterday was another awesome period filled with nourishing, high energy, nakedness vegan matter that makes me see on crowning of the world. When I take nakedness food, I see electric! Unstoppable! Awesome! And, I'm giving my child the healthiest breastmilk in the world! 1 sound grapefruit. I started the period with a firm picked nonsynthetic sound citrus from my mom's yard. I just fuck ontogeny our own food. It's something I'm feat to work on this assemblage more... for 2011. 3 cups of firm nonsynthetic naif juice. I prefabricated the same instruction that I had yesterday. 1 Mexican Cracker. I prefabricated a batch of Mexican Crackers and they're caretaker great! I fuck making my own nakedness crackers... so such cheaper than purchase them in the store (although I ease do that sometimes - lol). 5 Prunes. 3 cups of firm nonsynthetic naif juice. Same instruction as above. Protein shake. This stir was water, Sun Warrior Raw Brown playwright Sprouted Protein Powder, Hemp Protein Powder, cinnamon, and the homemade curry powder recipe I prefabricated the another day. We went to visit our rattling beatific friends over at Blackbird Naturals where there mutual their delicious raw vegan truffles (I had 2) and a prize of tea! And, I was given a follow of their Naked Vegan Superfood Skin Salve (vanilla). Oh my heavenly! I idolized it all! The Naked follow is so fun to use, too. The founders of Blackbird Naturals are the most awful and loving people... every digit of their products is prefabricated with clean love. I don't poverty to intend every mushy-gushy here, but I hit to share that these grouping truly place fuck in everything they do. They hit a beautiful forcefulness and I'm honored to know them and their products intercommunicate volumes! Try them, you'll see for yourself.  I brought them a Rudolph Cherry Cobbler (recipe in my Holiday nakedness instruction book) - Here is a represent of the collapse patch I was making it. I didn't hit any of this, but left it with them for their New Year's Eve celebration. Back to my period of food.... Mexican Crackers 1 Pure Bar - blueberry. I'm rattling enjoying the Pure Bars. I fuck the cranberry orange, trail mix, and drink flavors. I likeable the bush as substantially (although not my favorite but ease rattling good), and I'm hunting forward to trying their another flavors. 3 Mexican Crackers. 1 Mandarin Orange. (fresh picked from Blackbird Naturals' garden) 1 Nut Pate Wrap. I soaked nakedness almonds and sunflower seeds and then computerized them in the matter processor with firm oregano and rosemary herbs from Blackbird Naturals' garden, flushed onion, Himalayan crystal salt, celery, and wrapped it in a giant kail naif with diced kiwi. 1 Apple. 1 Kristen Suzanne's Heavenly Cookie (recipe in my Dessert book) 1 accelerator shake. Sun Warrior Protein Powder with lots of bark added. I ended up a little famished as midnight struck, but I was likewise tired to intend up and take anything. As a breastfeeding mama, I need to keep my calories up - though every of my calories were mega nourishing so that's good. Oh, and I also soaked seeds to acquire nonsynthetic broccoli sprouts. I haven't finished a aggregation of growing lately but I'm feat to intend backwards into it. Tomorrow I'll also move alfalfa sprouts. Sprouted foods are so nutritious, living, and flooded of energy. I'm also feat to move the impact of soaking/dehydrating herb today to attain Cinnamon Banana Crispies (recipe in my Transitions book) and substantially as sousing nakedness almonds to attain a big batch of nakedness vegan almond milk. Bring on the flourishing 2011 with firm full nakedness and vegan foods!!!  PS. I'll be sending discover an telecommunicate newsletter in the incoming hebdomad so sign up here if you're not already a subscriber.  Pregnancy helper
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言