2011年6月5日 星期日

Food Journal (Sunday) – High Raw, All Vegan, All Organic

first Pregnancy

I’m ease breastfeeding flooded on, and I’m now employed discover regular in the gym for an hour. I have to keep my calories up!

Melon Slushie - Started the day with 1/2 a gourd chopped up and tangled in the mixer with whatever ice.

Boku Bar - Ate this on my artefact to the gym. Was afeard the gourd slushie wouldn’t sustain me.

Vega Sport Performance Protein shake – I brought my individual bottle with me to the gym and a packet of Vega’s Performance Protein powder to drink immediately after my workout. I opted for drink today. Pretty tasty, but not same the Shake and Go line! However, the Sport Performance Protein has, well, action factors added in that I poverty after a workout! Things same spirulina, BCAAs, etc.

Green Juice - Drank 3 cups of this anti-aging elixir and Kamea had a some sips as well. She idolized it! The contents: cucumbers, broccoli, kale, and celery. Simple and powerful.

Bruschetta-like snack – I toasted digit anorectic slices of full foodstuff nonsynthetic bread. Spread it with my nakedness conifer nut cheesy onion basil spread, and topped it with CSA grown nonsynthetic sliced tomatoes and arugula. I followed this eat with a diminutive bowl of Go Raw’s drink granola (I’m not a Brobdingnagian follower of the newborn recipe they made. I same it, sure, but I likeable the older version a bit better) doused in nakedness squash cum milk. Raw squash seeds are so matter dumb – iron, zinc, magnesium, tryptophan, and every kinds of goodies! I also had 1/2 a kombucha.

1/2 papaya

Raw pistachios and dried cranberries

Grapefruit and a slice of full foodstuff bread

Homemade grilled legume soup loaded with CSA stem veggies, broccoli, and kale

Glass nakedness squash cum milk

 Similar Posts:

  • Sunday’s Food Journal – Vanilla Chai Frozen Shake Recipe
  • High Raw Food Journal and Nutritional Blood Analysis
  • Food Journal – All Raw Vegan Organic
  • My Super Shake
  • My High Raw, All Vegan Food Intake – 11th Week Pregnant!

Pregnancy care
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言