2011年2月21日 星期一

Raw Vegan Recipe: 4-Ingredient Magic Dressing

PregnancyHere it is! My 4-Ingredient Magic Dressing! I hit been intermixture my salads with this almost regular for most a month. It's magical because it'll attain everyone fuck some salad you place in face of them if it's clad with this. My full family goes disturbed over it. Get primed to rattling fuck salad. 4-Ingredient Magic Dressing Recipe by Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.com Yield 2/3 cup* 1/4 prize nakedness cashew butter (I'll be doctrine you how to attain your possess soon!) 1/4 prize filtered water 2 tablespoons palm vinegar** 1 1/2 tablespoons Tamari (gluten-free, low sodium) Place the ingredients in a structure or mug and comminute it together with a fork. Now, to attain the perfect salad, place every of the salad ingredients in one bounteous bowl. Pour the intermixture on crowning and then toss the salad until the intermixture coats it all. I usually use this one instruction to counterbalance a salad that serves digit rattling bounteous portions. The salad we've been making the most with this is: romaine lettuce (my favorite), orange, raisins, flushed bell pepper, cucumber, and sprouts. (Carrot and herb sometimes attain an appearance, too.) * If you're making this as a azygos serving, then impress together 2 tablespoons nakedness cashew butter with 1 containerful palm vinegar, 2 teaspoons tamari, and 2 tablespoons water. ** I hit made this with fresh oxide juice, lemon juice, and apple cider acetum - every rattling delicious, but my selection is the palm vinegar.Pregnancy helper
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言