2011年4月21日 星期四

Cinnamon Banana Protein Shake – Raw Vegan Recipe

first Pregnancy

I wrote about why accelerator powders hit a place in my raw fasting here. But, in the place I wrote that I generally don’t use the accelerator powders in shakes or smoothies amalgamated with another ingredients (unless it’s hemp accelerator powder, I prefer that in a stir or smoothie). Traditionally when I spend Sun Warrior’s drink accelerator powder, I do so with water (and sometimes an extract or seasoning as mentioned in the post).

Today, however, I’m sharing a instruction with you where I blend Sun Warrior drink protein in a stir with bark and banana. It’s fun and delish! I’ve been making it all week, and terminal night I prefabricated it as course for mom, Greg, and myself. I facebooked it terminal hebdomad and a pair of people tried it and reportable the same results: YUM!

Here it is if you can’t see it from the writing in the picture.

Cinnamon Banana Protein Shake

Yield 1 serving

1 1/2 cups raw almond milk

1 – 1 1/2 cups ice

1 scoop Sun Warrior drink accelerator powder

2 bananas

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Blend until smooth.

Pregnancy care
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言