2011年5月5日 星期四

Food Journal (Tuesday) – High Raw, All Vegan

first Pregnancy

It’s been awhile since I posted my eats. Here we go! It was a day filled with every organic, every vegan, broad nakedness foods.

Breakfast: Apple and grapefruit AND Toasted full grain, sprouted english gem lidded with nakedness flavoring mallow sauce and nakedness veg

Snack: 3 brazil nuts (this is where I intend my selenium – super essential nutrient!) AND 1 date (OMG – so moist and plump…. delish!)

Snack: Sun Warrior accelerator shake (cold filtered water and 2 scoops – drink flavor)

Lunch: Cucumber boats with nakedness flavoring mallow and diced red bell pepper AND Smoothie: icy blueberries, icy banana, cinnamon, flax nutrition (Kamea had a some bites of the hypocrite and idolized it. Note to self… take her when she’s not wearing clothes)

Snack: Lara Bar AND Kombucha

Dinner: Big salad of romaine, cucumbers, color cabbage, red bell pepper and lidded with a raw, low-ish fruitful yellowness dill dressing AND Cheesy Corkscrew Macaroni (I prefabricated this the other period for my step-dad. It’s one of his favorites. He begged me to attain it again tonight – it’s such an awesome transformation nutrition for people wanting to add more nakedness to their chronicle but not feat every the way with it. Recipe acquirable in my stylish book, Kristen Suzanne’s Easy Raw Vegan Transition Recipes.)

 

Pregnancy care
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言