2011年5月12日 星期四

High Raw Food Journal and Nutritional Blood Analysis

first Pregnancy

Today I had a nutritional murder psychotherapy and I’m really excited to intend the results. I ever intend my routine murder psychotherapy finished yearly for things like B12, vitamin D, cholesterol, iron, etc. But, this is a unequalled commission that module verify me how the matter levels in my body are. It’s a micronutrient effort for nutritional deficiencies which I conceive is player essential patch breastfeeding. This is the image from SpectraCell’s website. I had the murder drawn at a facility called Any Lab Test Now.

 

Results module come in 10-14 days and I’ll permit you know how they invoke out.

Food Journal Time! I love that y’all are excited when I post what I’ve eaten for the day. Today is High Raw, Organic (vega is 65% organic), and Vegan. Supplements: B12, D, vegan DHA, chlorella, zinc, iron, probiotics.

Breakfast conception 1: Cantaloupe Slushie (I denaturized the study to Slushie because it sounds more fun). This could rattling well be my drink of the summer. If you hit kids, this is a MUST MAKE! Take 1/2 of a muskmelon (or some melon). Cut soured the peel, verify the seeds out, and blend it with a prize of ice. Kamea loved it – so artful – the lowercase sips she was attractive from mine.

Breakfast conception 2: Thirty transactions after my Cantaloupe Slushie (just mass a basic FoodCombo principle, the gourd digit is digit that I ever follow), I then had digit of those yummy Vega Choc-a-Lot shakes - I wrote most it yesterday ) This instance I prefabricated it with liquid and no ice. It shakes up perfectly, just like they promised, and the discernment was ease really great. I’m so pleased I tried this playwright product(!) because it’s fast going to embellish a regular in my routine. I prefer it with cover crushed in the blender (and almond milk takes it over the crowning in yumminess), but it was cushy and enthusiastic without.

Breakfast conception 3: Once I was home from the murder analysis, I prefabricated us a kick-ass naif humour that had cucumbers, swiss chard, dandelion greens, celery, and I put Ejuva’s Moflora probiotic powder in it. I had most 3 cups.

Snack: Cantaloupe Slushie in the aforementioned amount as before… 1 prize of cover amalgamated with 1/2 muskmelon (this instance I included a some of the seeds) amalgamated up in my Vita-Mix.

Snack: 1 papaya

Lunch: Green Smoothie (spinach, pineapple, and banana) followed by cucumber dish filled with broken avocado, salt, and cut basil, and a lateral salad of foliaceous greens lidded with purple cabbage, and splashes of tamari and coconut secret’s vinegar. If you want a tasteful fruitful free dressing, try that! I also had a Boku Bar.

Snack: 1 apple

Dinner: Big salad (romaine lettuce, cut carrot, cubed tofu, raisins, cucumber, and 4-Ingredient Magic Dressing. Plus a lateral of gently steamed broccoli.

Dessert: Cinnamon Banana Protein Shake

Pregnancy helper
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言