2010年3月17日 星期三

High Raw Food Intake - Pregnancy Food Journal

Pregnancy first trimesterI started the period with most 3 cups of water. I trusty get dry patch I sleep. Protein Shake with Sprout Living's Certified Organic Epic Protein Powder I just mixed it with liquid and chugged it downTeeccino with Raw nut milk - yum!Organic appleKitchen Sink Smoothie - 1 quartThis was pretty much made with everything but the kitchen sink: water, frozen banana, frozen peaches, cinnamon, Artisana's Cacao Bliss, hemp seeds, hemp accelerator powder, connector flax seeds, raw drink powderOrganic Tofu Veggie Salad (large portion)Romaine, crucifer sprouts, red bell pepper, cucumber, raisins, tofu, dressingKaia Foods Raw Granola w/ Raw nut milkThe period is not finished though... I venture I'll hit a Raw course later :)Pregnancy care
Technorati

沒有留言:

張貼留言