2010年3月28日 星期日

HIgh Raw Food Intake - Pregnancy Food Journal - Sunday

first PregnancyQuick run down of the matter I am having today...
  • Teeccino
  • Raw (homemade) granola buckwheat cereal (Cinnamon Banana Crispies) with nonsynthetic soja milk
  • Dilly Orange Coleslaw with nonsynthetic curd cubes on top
  • 1 and 2/3 Righteously Raw Caramel Cacao Bars (Yes, almost two whole chocolate bars, which according to the collection would be 5 servings - lol - not in my world. YUM! Oh, and I didn't hit it all at once. I had the 2/3 bar and about 2 hours after had the 1 bar)
  • Teeccino
  • Sauerkraut on Hearty Buckwheat Biscuits
  • Salad
  • Protein Shake
I've not had a huge appetite this week. Perhaps it's due to my meat getting squished as the child and my belly(!) grow.Pregnancy care
Suchmaschine

沒有留言:

張貼留言