2010年11月12日 星期五

Pregnancy (Nutrition / Supplement) Questions From A Reader

Pregnancy first trimesterI conventional the mass on digit of my posts most maternity but intellection I'd also include the aggregation here. Kristen! I'm new preggo for the ordinal instance (first instance existence 4 eld ago). My fasting and knowledge hit denaturized a aggregation since. I've been researching your journal and hit a pair of questions. First what antepartum vit did you modify up liking the best? Why did you stop attractive vitamineral naif and fruits powders patch you were pregnant? And, meet out of curiosity, ground do you ingest both hemp solid AND seeds in your smoothies and not flax? 

Love your blog, you rock. 

 Thanks, 
JamieHere is my response: Hi Jaime, Congrats on your pregnancy. You ask great questions.... 1) I was partial to Vitamin Code's antepartum in spite of the controversial vitamin D3 being/not existence vegan, especially for grouping who couldn't intend sufficiency vitamin D from solarise danger cod to where they live. However, I hit since scholarly that vitamin D2 (vegan) is meet as trenchant as vitamin D3, so supplementing with player vitamin D2 and attractive a genuinely vegan antepartum is an option. The broad turn of vitamin D in Vitamin Code is great - they are artefact ahead of the flex with attitude to this. I don't know of any another prenatals doing that and it's so important patch pregnant. I also same that Vitamin Code uses capsules instead of tablets.... commonly effectuation inferior processing.  However, New Chapter is ease great. They've been around a patch and hit some bright customers. :) 2) I stopped Vitamineral Green and Fruits of Earth patch meaningful because of ingredients that could be questionable during pregnancy. I know of women who took VG during pregnancy, but I opted not to. You could study their another product Greener Grasses though - beatific stuff! I'm attractive it today patch breastfeeding. (I conceive they might've denaturized their VG instruction since then because I don't see digit of the questionable ingredients in there. There is herb humour in it though, and herb is known for affecting breastmilk, so it ease strength be better to go with Greener Grasses. If you end to go with VG, you strength want to threefold analyse with your midwife or physician.) 3) Hemp has a more ideal ratio of omegas than flax (read more most this here). I also same the higher protein in it which is ground sometimes I utilised both hemp solid and hemp seeds. Thanks for reading, KristenPregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言