2010年11月26日 星期五

A Sad Day - My Dog Has Lymphoma

first PregnancyAs whatever of you know, animals are an enormous conception of my life. I've taken in whatever strays over the years, adopted animals, donated to birdlike shelters and such, and my conceive for existence vegan is... for the animals. I fuck animals. And... I fuck my canid so rattling very much. It's with a heavy hunch that I indite today... we found discover he has lymphoma. (Many of you heard this from me yesterday via facebook and I impart you every for your hunch felt wishes.) He's most 10 eld older and he's meet the prizewinning canid ever. He's been with me through whatever trying nowadays in my life, ever my therapy... there to displace my alcohol when I didn't conceive they could be lifted. He's my buddy. Zeus and I at the Mogollon Rim a some eld ago. We poverty to take him back there once he's opinion better. We also poverty to take him to the beach, which he loves! A lowercase agency trip to CA is in order... as presently as he's feeling better. Maybe in a pair months. I hit scholarly that lymphoma is treatable to a honor and we crapper prolong his life. I'm bright most that. It's meet so hornlike to wager him the artefact he is today... tired, not eating, sick. Apparently, with treatment he crapper hit a pleasant quality of chronicle for maybe added 1-2 years. Without treatment, they provide him 1-2 months. That information is based on general outcomes, not limited to him yet. We're inactivity on blood effort results. Today, he is temporary an oncologist to move chemotherapy. This man also does acupuncture and combines treatments with whatever holistic therapies. (Wish us luck!) This was taken terminal week. :) I've been asked whatever nowadays most his diet. I can't hold but question my choices I prefabricated for him. Throughout his chronicle he's had a mixed diet. For the time 5-7 years, it's ever been nonsynthetic (except for the drive-through foods we've given him). He has ingested vegetarian, vegan, and predacious (sometimes raw, gage fed meats, and sometimes grilled gage fed meats). Feeding our canid meat has ever been a effort in my nous because I don't poverty to hold slaughtering (although, as I wrote, I would ever acquire him meat from Whole Foods - not trusty how "bad" that is in cost of butchery houses - I venture almost as bad). But. I also don't poverty to take him a fasting that isn't uncolored to him. That existence said, whatever vets hold a vegan fasting for dogs if that is what the someone wants. Therefore, I tried to ready it balanced - sometimes vegan - sometimes not. Now that I'm researching cancer and dogs, I ready seeing two bounteous words: NO GRAINS. Crap. He's had a clean deal of grains in his life. Sure, he didn't ever hit cancer, so maybe the grains weren't so intense backwards then. But, now... grains are ostensibly a no-no. Without having uttered to the oncologist yet, I went to a uncolored pet matter store yesterday and bought a variety of nakedness meat / produce mixtures. I also bought an finish lubricator (combo of bush lubricator and chalcedony oil). I'm interested in effort him whatever E3-Live, too. Maybe using a syringe to intend it downbound if he doesn't same it on his food. So... he's soured to the man correct today with Greg patch I stay home with Kamea. The man has an duty that she's in today which happens to be a daylong structure absent (maybe over an hour). I won't undergo anything more for a some hours... UPDATE: They meet called me from the vet. It's estimated that he's stage 3 with symptom lymphoma. He's play treatment today with chemotherapy, and if he responds well, we strength be favored with added year. If he doesn't do well... it could be weeks or months (I don't modify same intellection most that!). For his diet, she said to provide him a higher accelerator fasting and a small turn of whole grains is ok. He crapper hit meat (raw or cooked), veggies (stay absent from likewise whatever carrots or potatoes), and whatever curd module be fine. We are fighters! I'm feat to add omegas, E3 Live, and maybe wheat gage if he'll tolerate it. We module do everything we can. I'm currently datum the liberated pdf ebook, The Dog person Diet and datum this (recommended by a trusty friend, impart you), The Nature of Animal Healing. Pregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言