2010年12月2日 星期四

Recipe - Date Bars!

Pregnancy first trimesterThank you to everyone for your category and supporting comments on my last post most Zeus. So far, he's doing meliorate it seems. He's essentially performing same his older self, but he's still drinking a aggregation of liquid (likely from the hypercalcemia). He goes back to the oncologist weekday for more murder impact and treatment. We've been staying at my mom's this week and he's enjoying himself... there are 4 another dogs here. He's intake more but that strength be discover of rivalry kinda than wanting to actually take it himself - lol. But, hey, whatever works, eh? In constituent to his medicine, I've been gift him a few things:
  • Chlorella tablets
  • Water integrated with Vitamineral Green and Liver and Bile Purification Powder (fed with a syringe). I hit whatever Green Mush and I conceive I'll switch the Vitamineral Green with it. 
  • I sequential E3 Live, and it'll arrive Wednesday. I can't move to inform that to his diet.
Here's a enthusiastic instruction that I'll be making around the holidays. I included it in a recent telecommunicate newsletter. When I was a lowercase girl, my mom used to attain fellow bars for dessert. Oh how I idolized them! It was a simple lowercase instruction / mix from a incase (Betty Crocker I think), and it was digit of my favorites. I remember how they were warm from the oven with a course squishy fellow edifice and a crumbly lowermost and top. Mmmm! So, I definite to come up with a better nakedness version. This digit is warm from the dehydrator with a squishy, course nakedness fellow stuff enclosed by a slightly crunchy crowning and lowermost from connector nuts. Perfect! When I mutual it with my mom, she couldn't conceive how intimately it resembled the older version. Date Bars Recipe by Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.com Yield 1 8X8 render hot dish Date Filling Ingredients: 25-30 medjool dates, pitted* 1/4-1/2 prize consign liquid (from the dates) Crumble Ingredients: 1 prize almonds 1 prize cashews 1/4 prize Rapadura** (optional) 2 tablespoons nakedness palm oil pinch Himalayan crystal salt Date Filling Instructions: Place the pitted dates in a bowl with liquid to consign them for most a half hour. *If your dates are large, you crapper ingest 25 and if whatever of them are smaller, then ingest a few more. Once the dates are soaked, place them in a matter processor, fitted with the "S" blade, along with 1/4 prize of the consign water. Process until smooth, adding a lowercase more liquid as needed. Set aside in a bowl, patch you attain the crumble. Crumble Instructions: Place all of the collapse ingredients in a matter processor, fitted with the "S" blade, and process until it starts to follow unitedly a taste when pressed gently between two of your fingers. Assembly Instructions: Take a lowercase more than half of the collapse variety and advise it firmly into the lowermost of your render hot dish. Spread the fellow stuff on top. Then, sprinkle the remaining collapse on crowning of the fellow filling, and rattling gently advise it. If you hit a dehydrator, today is a enthusiastic time to ingest it. Place the Date Bars in it and dry them at 115 degrees F for most an hour. Enjoy! Store remaining Date Bars in your refrigerator. ** Rapadura is not raw. It's organic, full cane sugar that adds a lovely depth of taste to the recipe. If you'd same the instruction to be all raw, only omit the Rapadura.Pregnancy helper
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言