2010年12月31日 星期五

Thursday's Food Journal - All Raw Vegan

Pregnancy first trimesterHere is Thursday's matter journal. All Raw. All Vegan. All Organic. All Good! Hanging discover with Zeus :) 3 cups of firm Green Juice (made with my Breville). I started my farewell discover RIGHT! It had cucumber, celery, tomatoes, carrot, and broccoli. When I was nearly finished, had most 2 gulps left, I stirred in whatever connector wakame. 2 ounces of firm cereal grass. I was at Whole Foods and I started the shopping with a double effort of cereal grass. I rattling can't stand the stuff, but it's soooooo beatific for me. I meet ingest it down, make my face, and get on with it. 1 Pure Bar - Trail Mix. I hit rattling been enjoying these bars lately. I was in the region of shopping, started effort famished so I grabbed digit of these and ate it patch shopping. It was rattling beatific so I bought whatever more for home. 3 cups Purple suffering Smoothie. I've been making and drinking this for threesome days now. I fuck it. Greg loves it, too. Water, icy blueberries, spinach, and firm oranges (peeled) that my mom grows in her backyard. Large structure of Romaine lettuce lidded with the homespun curry solid (I wrote most here), vinegar, Herbamere, and olive oil. 1 naif botija olive. I fuck Essential Living Foods olives. Double incurvation protein shake - Sun Warrior - and I added bark and homespun curry powder. Yum! 1/2 container organic blackberries Garlic Mustard Kelp Noodles. I fuck this instruction (it's in my book, EASY Raw Vegan Transition Recipes). Creamy sauce with a squawk attended by sexy bites of sweet orange. Yum! 3 Kristen Suzanne's Heavenly Cookies (from my EASY Raw Vegan Dessert book) - digit of Greg's favorites. I prefabricated them and astonied him. As of business this post, the period is not over... I strength hit another naif juice. :)Pregnancy helper
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言