2010年5月27日 星期四

Acute Bronchitis Update (raw vegan shake recipe!)

first PregnancyYay! I had a period of no coughing which would ordinarily mean uninterrupted sleep if I weren't effort up every pair of hours to pee. But, I'll verify multiple trips to the bathroom finished the period over coughing some time. The coughing isn't gone completely (during the day), but it's effort meliorate every 4-6 hours (herbal expiration drops, nonsynthetic herbal tea, and my ND's herbs are every helping). I can expel a bit better. I'm more rested. There is a reddened at the end of the tunnel. :) By the way... impart you everyone for your substantially wishes, energy, and prayers. Your hold always effectuation so such to me.Today, I made a bronchitis busting stir to kick my upbeat up a notch! Now, it's not really a bronchitis busting solution; I'm not claiming it does anything drug-like or magical (you center me FDA?!) lol - but, it does hit ingredients that are known for respiratory / bronchial health. ;)One of the commenters of my terminal place suggested I get the mass into my diet (Sharanya - impart you!) - black pepper, turmeric, and cinnamon since these can hold bronchial health. So... I did just that with the mass nutrient flush stir (it's MEGA YUM!).Bronchial Health ShakeRecipe by Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.comYield 4 cups1 1/2 cups water2 icy bananas1 prize icy cherries2 tablespoons bush seeds1 heaping containerful flax meal1 scoop Sun Warrior (Natural flavor) rice accelerator powder2 teaspoons goji berries1/4 containerful black flavoring (or more)1/4 containerful turmeric (or more)1/4 containerful cinnamon (or more)Blend everything until smooth and drink to your bronchial health!Green Mommy Blog latest posts:Interviewing PediatriciansNew Mommy Advice - What Do You Say?Breastfeeding in PublicPregnancy care
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言