2010年5月7日 星期五

Thursday's Plan: My Day, Pregnancy Food Journal, Etc (Belly Picture!)

first PregnancyToday is going to be a fun period because I get to wager my midwife! I'm peculiar as to what my weight module be, and to wager how my measurements are manufacture up, as substantially as get the results from my blood and urine tests. I'll report backwards with the info.(Took this picture yesterday - I'm effort so big!) I've been VERY famished the time pair of days. I candidly don't undergo where I'm putting it all. Oh wait, I do: my thighs. They officially chafe when I wear a nightgown. Well, at small I undergo my embody entireness - lol - I'm storing that fat for breastfeeding and ontogeny baby.I'm still walking, exclusive today it's every pair of life and  I don't go as long... maybe between 20-40 transactions and then I hit to stop either from baritone backwards discompose or the pulling in my cavum area. A little walking, though, feels meliorate than no walking. We hit access to a briny water bet that I hit yet to verify plus of - perhaps I module today.Here is my matter organisation (high raw, every vegan) for today:~ Organic eucalypt ice repast to verify my supplements: spirulina, chlorella, wheat gage tablets, prenatals, iron, probiotic (I'll verify my vegan DHA after in the period with food) - as I've written before, I don't verify every of these daily. For digit reason, attractive spirulina crapper hit a negative impact on whether my embody right assimilates vitamin B12 so I verify it every some days. The shackle I verify here and there, maybe 1-2 times a week, if that.~ SunWarrior Protein Shake (2 scoops) - I'm making it a saucer to keep my protein intake up during the ordinal trimester on a more lawful basis.~ Organic apple~ Organic naif juice (cucumbers, celery, romaine)~ Fruity Hemp Shake (loaded up with every kinds of goodies - this module belike be most 400+ calories)~ Organic salad (big) with romaine, cucumber, flushed bell pepper, avocado, and a nakedness raspberry dressing~ Organic vegan mac-n-cheeze (homemade sauce) with organic food and kidney beans~ Raw junky butter drink truffles (2)Pregnancy helper
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言