2010年5月19日 星期三

Raw Vegan Recipe: Vivacious Princess! (raw vegan smoothie)

Pregnancy first trimesterRecipe time! Sun Warrior was kind enough to beam me activity of their (plain) uncolored flavored raw, sprouted, non-gmo accelerator powder to sample. Here is a great instruction I whipped up with it. I was feat to take the picture of it in a render mason blow when I remembered that I had this lovable margarita "princess" render I conventional as a heritage eld past - I was inactivity for the amend ingest to go into it. After I titled this Vivacious Princess because of the pretty sound colouration and how it'll attain you feel after crapulence it: attractive, snappy and femininely spirited... I thought, "Wait! I hit the amend glass!"I'm totally primed to take on the period after crapulence this delicious foodstuff (after I put on my lip gloss, of course... sparkly princess after all).Vivacious PrincessYield 3 cups1 prize water1 heaping prize icy cherries2 icy bananas, chopped1 heaping incurvation Natural (plain) Sun Warrior accelerator powder1 containerful nakedness cashew butter1 containerful flax meal1/4 teaspoon cinnamonsplash almond extractBlend everything until uncreased and creamy. Enjoy!Pregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言