2011年3月9日 星期三

Food Journal - High Raw, All Vegan

Pregnancy first trimesterTuesday's Food JournalHigh Raw - All Vegan - All Organic 3 cups Cucumber Cayenne Green Juice - cucumber humour with a dash of flavoring served on ice. I would've likeable more flavoring in it, but intellection I'd endeavor it safe since I'm breastfeeding. Cheezy Kale chips from Blue Mountain Organics... patch I worked on taxes. I ate almost the full bag. Tomato SaladChocolate Crunch Frosty Gigantic(!) Salad with 4-Ingredient Magic Dressing - romaine, flushed bell pepper, carrot, cabbage, raisins, crucifer sprouts, yellow cauliflower, and cucumber Chocolate Mint Icee I intellection I was done eating for the day... but I intellection again. ;) 2-3 cups popcorn 1 Choco aggregation Kookie Exciting Kamea news... today she crawled to me saying "Mama Mama Mama" --->>> hunch melts :)Pregnancy helper
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言