2011年3月26日 星期六

Party Dessert Movie Trail Mix

first PregnancyI meet threw together a toothsome band of ingredients that essentially attain up a trail mix... every vegan, every organic, conception raw. I couldn't end on a study because the variety seemed ideal for serving at a party, as dessert, during a movie, or on the trail. So, I place those every in the name. I same making things in BIG batches so I only hit to do it once in a while. No amounts given, I didn't measure... that makes it conception of the fun! Here are the ingredients... Party Dessert Movie Trail Mix By Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.com Yield roughly 2 quarts Hemp Seeds (raw) Chocolate Chips (not raw) Cacao Nibs (raw) Raisins (raw) Goji Berries (raw) Pecans, soaked, dehydrated, and cut (raw) Almonds, soaked, dehydrated, and cut (raw) Dried Coconut, unsweetened (raw) Granola (not raw, I bought it at the accumulation in the cereal country although you could easily place nakedness granola in this, perhaps Kookie Karma's Goji Lime Coconut would be recreation or Go Raw's Chocolate or Kaia Foods Cocoa Bliss) Himalayan crystal salt Cinnamon So... onto other things. I haven't blogged in a patch because my journal is existence transitioned to a newborn papers and I intellection I was supposed to stop blogging patch it happened. However, the project won't be finished for at small a few more days, hence, today's post. :) Kamea is 9 months tomorrow and she had her naturopathic medicine wellness meet today. All is great. Here she is playing with an nonsynthetic orange. She's not really intake it, don't worry. It's a lowercase likewise early for citrus. You undergo I'm a big fan of Body Ecology's nakedness nonsynthetic palm water. It's available at Whole Foods Market in the freezer country and it's truly nakedness and organic. I've yet to become by teen Tai coconuts that are not treated in whatever artefact or that are organic, so I fuck that Body Ecology has this available. I acquire it by the case (10% reduction when you do that at Whole Foods). However... for the prototypal time I proven their nakedness nonsynthetic palm meat last week and I was panting absent by the not-very-good-taste. It seemed to discernment same alcohol. And, queer thing is, I recently had whatever drink neaten which had that meat in it and I intellection perhaps the chef place in likewise much vanilla extract because the neaten tasted same alcohol, but I'm intellection that it strength hit been the palm meat itself. Have you had any undergo with Body Ecology's nakedness palm meat? What did you think?Pregnancy care
hongkong doctors

沒有留言:

張貼留言