2011年3月2日 星期三

Food Journal

Pregnancy first trimesterWednesday's Food Journal All Raw - All Vegan - All Organic Homemade granola with homemade almond milk - I recently read an article detailing the increase in non-dairy sales. That's rattling exciting. Apparently, almond milk is effort a aggregation of souvenir from consumers. I'd hit to agree, although I'd add that making my possess raw vegan almond milk is the prizewinning and most nutritious way to go. 1 super salad of flushed leaf lettuce lidded with flushed bell pepper, raisins, orange, and 4-Ingredient Magic Dressing (recipe here) Cheezy Kale Chips 1 locally grown chromatic grapefruit 2 locally grown small oranges 2 locally grown small apples 3 cups naif juice - It's been a hebdomad or so since I've had naif juice. I like to verify lowercase breaks from instance to time. It was much a welcome treat today. Yum! 2 cucumbers, 1/3 clump celery, and 1 super kail naif leaf 2 scoops Sun Warrior Chocolate accelerator shake with 1/2 containerful cinnamon and a shake of nutmeg Wizard's Broccoli (new recipe for my next book) Chocolate Crunch Frosty PS. Kamea crawled for the first time! She took digit wobbly locomotion "steps" yesterday, but here she is today doing it flooded blown. Talk about exciting! Pregnancy info
hongkong doctors

沒有留言:

張貼留言