2011年3月12日 星期六

Saturday's Food Journal (High Raw-ish) and Boku Bar Mini-Review

Pregnancy first trimesterGeesh, where does the instance go? Sorry for the lack of blogging, but we've been busy. Lots of Kristen's Raw projects low way, among another things... existence a mommy.... taxes (ugh!)... and recreation news... we bought a mini van! I'm officially a mom now. ;) I promised my economise that it doesn't stingy I'll move wearing sweat underpants with elastic region bands every the time. And, my friend said that so daylong as I didn't move referring to party as "supper" then it's every cool. I impact to feature though... I fuck it! It's soooo roomy, modify with a automobile seat and a bounteous dog. When we go for outings, which I poverty to verify Kamea everyplace today so she crapper experience every kinds of sights and sounds, we pack a poop alluviation of stuff. Plus, our Orbit automobile seat seems to verify up a lot of expanse cod to its 360 honor rotation nature. We got a white Toyota Sienna and I'm in love. I see same I'm driving around my living room it's so comfy. Anyway... those things kept me caretaker laboring this week so I'm feat to quickly place my matter for today and intend backwards to work on another stuff. Saturday's Food JournalHigh-ish Raw All Vegan All Organic Boku bar - I've been wanting to essay these for a rattling daylong time, but I'm not disturbed most purchase a box of something that is pricey when I haven't proven one. So, I place it soured and place it off. Finally, I definite to meet do it and obligate myself to take them modify if I didn't same them. Greg is really beatific at that anyway. I proven my first digit after party the another day, and it was not fuck at first bite. I think conception of the problem was having it after party which category of place me in the feeling for dessert without realizing it. I ate half and gave the another half to Greg. Today, I definite to essay again. The ingredients are awesome and I was hot to same them at least a little. I had it for breakfast and I likeable it better this instance around. There is a beatific quantity I'll acquire them again. The taste, for me, isn't beatific sufficiency that I'm purchase them for that. Rather, I would mayhap acquire them again to impact a matter dumb take with a beatific turn of accelerator that goes down pretty well with a prize of repast or a glass of homemade nakedness almond milk. Decaf with rice milk - Sometimes I meet poverty a prize of firm brewed, nonsynthetic java coffee, ya know? I was discover of almond milk, so I utilised some rice concentrate we had on hand. Now that I regularly make nakedness almond concentrate (I made it after in the period for the nakedness soup I had below), I won't acquire rice milk. But, I had this on assistance in the closet (a couple of them actually, because we bought a box at Costco last year). 2 brazil nuts - I same to impact these every few days to make trusty I'm effort sufficiency whole matter supported antioxidant in my diet. You'll see these more often in my matter journals as a result. 2 preserved apricots - Blue Mountain Organic are my favorite. They're Stygian and so obtusely sweet that I crapper exclusive take 1-2 at most. What a difference between these jems vs what you traditionally encounter in the store. (I bought my brazil nuts from them, too. They're digit of my selection sources for nuts, nakedness snacks, and preserved fruit.) Raw soup - I'm experimenting with recipes for my incoming aggregation and this digit will definitely be in there! It was a hit. Chocolate Mint Icee - Same as the soup... a bounteous impact with the kinsfolk and this is feat in my incoming aggregation (due discover in Spring 2012). Kale chips - Blue Mountain Organics again... fuck them! Oats (cooked) with raisins n almond milk Protein shake with greener grasses - Sun Warrior accelerator powder (2 scoops) with 1 Tablespoon Greener Grasses Pregnancy care
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言