2010年6月23日 星期三

Berry Lip Luscious Smoothie (Raw Vegan Recipe) and High Raw Food Intake - Pregnancy Food Journal

PregnancyI'm ease pregnant and ease doting it. I had my non-stress test yesterday with my midwife, and my child is bright and healthy. Last night we met up with our friends Malynda (vegan fitness goddess) and parliamentarian Cheeke (vegan embody builder). You crapper read most it over on my Green Mommy Blog.Here are my awing eats for today. (The stir instruction beneath is so amazing. So delicious. One of my summer favorites today for sure!)Magnesium solid in blistering waterAs you crapper read on the Green Mommy Blog unification posted above, I was in need of whatever metal today. My calfskin is ease sore as I write this, but I'm attractive it easy.Cukes on IceI juiced 2 firm nonsynthetic cucumbers using my Breville juicer and served it on ice. Delish!Chipotle Veggie BowlMy husband brought me meal so that I could verify whatever time soured from the kitchen. I had the veggie bowl, but it's finished up "Kristen semi-raw style." I hit them put a tiny turn of rice in the bowl, lidded with digit scoops of black beans (getting my protein), and that is lidded with guacamole (healthy raw fats and nutrients). I commonly resile their salsas since they're unexploded with sodium. Instead, I add my possess firm chopped nonsynthetic romaine lettuce (and nonsynthetic tomatoes if I hit them), and I sometimes add a lowercase discernment of vegan Daiya cheddar cheese. By loading on the guacamole, lettuce, and tomatoes, it gives this ply a nice "raw" bounds to it.Fun Chocolate Banana Plant Leather (a whatever bites)I prefabricated this the another day, using the instruction in my book, Kristen Suzanne's Ultimate Raw Vegan Chocolate Recipes. It's fun and so yum.Organic Blueberries (6 oz)Watermelon and blueberries are my favorite fruits. They are both things that I crapper eat every period daylong (not together, of course... gotta clear tending to that important matter combine conception of not mixing melons with anything else. That's commonly the exclusive matter combine conception I follow. ;)Wakame chugged downbound with waterI ready a cater of this wakame and every whatever life or so I verify a spoonful of it with water. I quite enjoy it this way... salt without having me undergo such fishy-ness since I don't cud it.According to Navitas Naturals' website:One of the most hearty vegetables of the sea, wakame is in fact an protoctist that is amongst the oldest living species on Earth. This seafaring naif has been utilised extensively in traditional Japanese, Chinese, and Asiatic preparation as an important upbeat matter and key factor of Eastern medicine for centuries. Wakame’s salt discernment is not simply “salt” â€" rather, it is a counterpoised compounding of essential nonsynthetic minerals including iron, calcium, and magnesium, alongside valuable analyse minerals as well. Additionally, wakame substantially famous for its detoxifying antioxidants, Omega 3 fatty acids (in the form of Eicospentaenoic acid), and body-building seedlike proteins. Wakame also provides many vitamins like vitamin C and such of the B spectrum, and serves as an excellent source of both soluble and unsoluble fiber.Berry Lip Luscious Smoothie (3 cups)This hypocrite is mega super duper massively delicious. I can't feature sufficiency most it. I'm in love! The instruction yields a quart, but I exclusive had 3 cups of it because I ransomed whatever for Greg. He idolized it, too! The hypocrite is filled with Brobdingnagian antioxidants, fiber, protein, and every things good for the body. If you're looking for an awing accelerator hypocrite that is brimming with nutrition, then THIS is the answer.Berry Lip Luscious SmoothieRecipe by Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.comYield 1 quart1 prize teen Tai coconut water*2 prunes1 prize firm blueberries1 1/2 cups firm raspberries1 banana, peeled1 heaping incurvation Sun Warrior's Natural (plain flavor) Raw Protein Powder1 prize icesplash almond extractBlend it every up and enjoy.* I am doting Body Ecology's RAW ORGANIC teen Tai coconut liquid that I intend in the freezer section from Whole Foods Market. It's delicious, convenient, and healthy! You crapper read a lowercase more most it here.Organic Watermelon (lots)Mulberry dweller Kale SaladI prefabricated a ultimate massaged colewort salad lidded with hemp seeds, mulberries, and kiwi (the vitamin C in the mulberries and kiwi helps my embody ingest the shackle in the colewort such more efficiently).If I'm up late tonight and encounter that I'm hungry, I'm sure I'll raid the icebox for more melon or another fruit (I hit apples and bananas that need eating).Pregnancy care
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言