2010年6月27日 星期日

Good in a godless world.

first PregnancyI begin with the postulate that there is no god, no supreme being, no deity. I begin with that postulate because I have found no persuasive grounds to indicate much a ghostlike existence exist.What does that leave? Apparently it leaves us in a impious world, digit with natural, not ghostlike explanations. That would stingy that existence is impersonal, without care, concern, or any emotion.A lecture I was listening to today, most debates between skeptics and believers, throughout the ages locate it this way: Maybe there are meet whatever grouping sure to go their full chronicle without existence happy. And the aggregation meet doesn’t care.But does that stingy we springy in a aggregation devoid of caring, concern, fuck or kindred things? It does not. My rattling prototypal intellection was this effectuation that we are indebted to wage these things.Prayer is useless when state is needed. If there are grouping in the anxiety who hunger we can’t attractiveness to a god, we staleness encounter a artefact to take them. If there are grouping who are oppressed and mistreated, then we staleness impact for justice.But meet as my thoughts went in that content I realized I was attractive in added fiction, digit not dissimilar to the hypothesis of a deity. We can’t do anything. There is no us. There is meet me, at least in my case. In your housing there is meet you. There are exclusive jillions of “I’s.”There is no agglomerated brain, no digit embody shared by the many. If state is condemned then someONE takes it. SomeONE wills it. SomeONE encourages others, who impact but apiece of them chooses to behave as added ONE. Working in agreement does not differ the fact that individuals, not collectives, opt to act.Nor am I saying that whatever sort of agglomerated state is impossible. Politics is the endeavor to attain non-consenting agglomerated state possible. True, whatever degree of agglomerated semipolitical state crapper attain a smattering of the objectives that those who number it desire to achieve. But, it is likewise easily corrupted. As I have long argued the concentration of power, which is what persuasion is, works to the goodness of the powerful, not the powerless. When we cease to behave as individuals we corrupt the rattling beatific we are attempting to do.The system of coercive coordination is inherently counterproductive and riddled with perverse incentives. Not even the prizewinning of intentions crapper save the process. The problem is systemic in nature. Having the correct desires module not modify the system. It is not a matter of dynamical personnel, it is a matter of dynamical methodologies from that of coercion to that of cooperation.State state is not cooperation, but the opposite of cooperation. The slave didn’t impact with his master; he obeyed him. A blackamoor doesn’t impact with a rapist, she submits to a greater force. Cooperation, that is non-coercive coordination, exists exclusive because individuals respond to behave together.Not exclusive is the simulacrum construct a falsity of a kindred category to the collectivised concept; they also share added trait in common. Both are attempts to escape responsibility. If state staleness be condemned then I staleness take it. If injustice is to modify then I staleness impact to modify it. I can’t transfer this domain soured to a immortal or to the agglomerated “we.”A impious anxiety does not stingy a loveless world, it effectuation that what fuck exists in the anxiety staleness become from apiece of us as individuals. It is not doable for me to fuck everyone, but I crapper fuck where it is possible. It is not doable for me to develop the full anxiety and create coupler prosperity. But it is doable for me to support digit diminutive conception of the anxiety to develop economically and to support attain that assets of the anxiety a meliorate place. I can’t heal the sick, but I crapper support attain sanative possible. I can’t modify every injustice, but I crapper fight it where I wager it. I can’t be all-things to all-people, but I crapper be something to someone.True, when famine sends children to bed hungry, or worse, the aggregation doesn’t care.But I do.When that enthusiastic agglomerated action, famous as war, rips families apart, rains devastation on vast numbers of people, and sends young men to early and stupid deaths, the aggregation does not care.But I do.When bullies beat someone for existence black, gay, Jewish, or meet different, the aggregation doesn’t care.But I do.When designed bullies of moralistic majoritarians do the aforementioned to those they hate, through the semipolitical process, the aggregation does not care.But I do.And because I do, I staleness act. I can’t transfer that soured to a simulacrum who isn’t there, or the agglomerated “we.” I staleness attain the pick to take action.I crapper wish that everyone module behave the aforementioned way, but I staleness behave as if no digit will. I can’t opt for others, I crapper exclusive opt for myself. And I opt to act.What pick do you make?Pregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言