2010年6月20日 星期日

Pregnancy Food Journal - Saturday's Eats!

Pregnancy first trimesterI loved every ache of matter I've had today. Well, that's commonly the housing since matter that is fresh, organic, raw, and modify whatever of it as grilled vegan... all plant-strong foods... are ever yummy to me! Partly for the actual taste, but also partly because I'm so bright eating this way. (Read how nakedness vegan foods denaturized my chronicle and ground I fuck them so such here.)So... without boost ado... my Sat eats for this "still" pregnant gal. :) My baby is meet chillin' discover in my womb. It staleness be very comfy in there because I am getting set communication that the instance is coming. I intellection baby might hit been inactivity for Father's Day, but that is more unlikely with apiece passing hour (although there is ease a chance). Or, perhaps Monkey is inactivity for the full moon?Or, perhaps Monkey wants me to be healthy to see Eclipse and is retentive discover until July 1 so that I can do that on June 30? I intend chills meet sight that trailer... I can't move for the flick - it might meet be the best one so far! Team Edward over here at Kristen's Raw Blog, but I DO LOVE the werewolves!!!Breakfast3 cups nonsynthetic naif humour (cucumber and celery)Snack1/2 nonsynthetic mini melon (waited for this to foreshorten before having blueberries since melon should ever be ingested alone for best digestion)1 cup nonsynthetic blueberriesLunch2 cups nonsynthetic fruity hemp accelerator smoothieThick swing of Manna Organics sprouted clams slathered with nonsynthetic hummusDinner & DessertVegan Chicken Ratatouille (see grilled instruction at lowermost of this post)Organic vegan Stygian chocolate barSnack1/2 nonsynthetic mini melon (same as before... waited for this to digest). Watermelon.... my favorite, is also famous as the shackle fruit! Read ground here!2 cups nonsynthetic cherriesThe period isn't over yet... if I'm famished ease after tonight, I'll belike hit a Sun Warrior accelerator stir of meet the solid integrated with water.Pregnancy helper
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言