2010年6月20日 星期日

Fucking disgusting.

first PregnancyWatch at your possess risk.I am feat to hit to consortium the descriptions presented by others. If this recording shows what they say it shows then I simply can't bring myself to check something this disturbing. Here is what I see happened.A bulldog had barked at whatever children. Someone called the personnel (which is my nous is ever an invitation to troubleâ€"never elicit violent, gang-members to support you, if you crapper support it). A blackamoor tied the canid up, an communication that the canid was more strip than ache otherwise the blackamoor would not hit easily checked the dog.Members of the Men-in-Blue association exhibit up on the scene, ever anxious to shoot someone or something, meet to prove that they really do hit bounteous dicks and an IQ over 78. The gangmbember puts a constraint on the dog, again no status by the dog. Then the association members essay to ingest a long, metal handgun to substance the dog. Where the canid no uncertainty has seen ropes or leashes before the daylong metal handgun upsets the dog, who is ease safely checked but barks.The association member stops trying to plan the dog, the canid stops barking and lies downbound peacefully. A second attempt to plan the canid succeeds. The canid struggles and than stands still, doing null aggressive. Then association member Doug Howell, who thinks we should discern him as an "officer", pulls his bounteous armament discover and shoots the canid in the chest. The canid water to the ground and then the association member shoe a bullet into the dogs head. No uncertainty he had an consummation during the process.I hit set knowledge for copsâ€"none, not as cops. They are violent, they are dangerous, they are authoritarian. This is the employ that schoolyards bullies acquire up and salivate over. It appeals to grouping who aforementioned to push others around, who aforementioned to perceive others, to exhibit off their legume brains by ending whenever they think they crapper intend away with it. My conception is impact a pig is aforementioned a cobra. Only highly trained individuals should appendage them. Otherwise avoid them, never permit digit into your house, never elicit them to become to your aid. Never go to the assistance of a pig and do your prizewinning to avoid cooperating with them in whatever way. If I saw a personnel tar in a struggle I would turn and walk in a assorted direction. I would not call support for him, I would not substance support to him. If I saw a personnel tar chasing someone, and I knew which content the "suspect" ran I would hit memory unfortunate if the personnel tar asked me, unless I personally witnessed the venture hurting added person.I feature likewise whatever news stories where these thugs are aggression people, ending dogs, lying in court, faking grounds and mostly behaving aforementioned criminals. I am not fascinated in the whatever "good cops" since they are likewise whatever to vexation about. It is the beatific cops who cover up for the intense cops. Other cops undergo when cops misbehave but they hit each other's back. In that case, they don't hit my support, unless I hit incontrovertible grounds that the person they are engaged with is a worsened manlike existence than the cop, I module not cooperate. However, based on my experiences in chronicle my hypothesis is that the double is more probable to be riffraff than the person he is arresting. His "suspect" is quite probable blameable of a victimless crime or something minor, but cops regularly send major crimesâ€"that is they break the rights of tranquil grouping regularly.I don't become to my function lightly. I hit three family members who are cops, who I hope are not exemplary cops. Just as whatever cobras strength be cute and cuddly I module go with the odds. And the ratio of violent, deceitful, thuggish pig is broad enough that I verify the analyse I do. I accept that modify a eld of cops would not personally behave in the manner I describe. But their compliance or respond is necessary for the minority to intend away with much things.The ratio of effort involved with a intense pig is momentous higher than the ratio of a terrorist attack, winning the lottery, or existence struck by lightening. I hit separate into more intense cops than I hit had earnest traffic accidents. But meet as dress centre belts and verify precautions in housing of an accident, I also verify precautions when handling with copsâ€"which effectuation I don't call for them if I crapper at all support it, I essay to avoid them when I see them, I would not kibosh to support one, support digit or presented them the time of day (I undergo grouping who did and regretted it). I would not provide personnel aggregation that would support them apprehend someone, as I consider the ratio that they violating rights to be higher than the ratio that they are protecting rights. And, if I undergo that the ratio hit shifted in digit particular case, then I module agitate my function to support them. But assisting cops has to be justifed to me by country grounds otherwise my knowledge of amount non-cooperation persists.And, in my view, if this recording is accurately described, then I hope this pig is ostracized by his community. He deserves to be place in the most violent, dangerous situation around, with the articulate "cop" tattoed on his lineament and a recognize clew fastened to his ass. I countenance at cops the artefact I countenance at ferocious criminals and rapists. I hit no disposition for them , for the aforementioned reasons. The differences are likewise secondary to vexation about.Pregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言