2010年6月7日 星期一

High Raw Food Intake - Pregnancy Food Journal - Monday

Pregnancy first trimesterI went mart shopping today because I'm now really staying consistently stocked up with tons of firm nonsynthetic display since I crapper go into fag some day. I've also been unshoed my freezer slowly with some nonsynthetic grilled vegan foods as substantially as frozen fruit, prepped raw foods, and a BUNCH of raw, organic, unpasteurized palm water. (I picked up a housing of it today patch I was at Whole Foods, so I crapper intend 10% off... it's not super cheap. Then again, if you conceive most it... the turn of palm liquid in a large bottle would belike verify 2-3 coconuts to get, maybe 4(?), AND this is nonsynthetic with no additives, AND I didn't hit to crack it unstoppered - am I rationalizing - lol. That existence said, I do find the meat that they sell severally on the pricey side. $11 for digit coconut's worth. Still... I picked digit up today so I crapper attain raw nonsynthetic palm yogurt!!!)Anywhoo! Back to what I'm consuming today :)Body Ecology Raw-Organic Coconut WaterOrganic Raspberry Leaf Tea (iced)12 oz nonsynthetic blueberries - I LOVE blueberriesVanilla Banana Protein Shake (water, ice, bananas, flax meal, Manitoba bush accelerator powder & hemp seeds, Sun Warrior Natural Sprouted emancipationist Rice Protein Powder, flavourer bean)Sprouted english gem (toasted) with raw cashew butter - raw cashew butter is addictive!Organic Green Juice (cucumber, celery, kale, kiwi, dulse flakes) - I conceive child likes naif juiceGiant Salad (spinach, tempeh, cucumber, carrot, raw dressing)2 Chocolate Butter Truffles (pic on right)Raw Kaia granola or added accelerator stir with frozen production (undecided yet)Pregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言