2010年8月23日 星期一

Sunday's Food Journal - High Raw, All Vegan

first PregnancyHi everyone! Here is the food I had on Sunday. 3 cups Bleh Blackberry Protein Shake This was not specially yummy - it was bleh. The result? I plugged-n-chugged! Lol. It had blackberries, flower lecithin, Sun Warrior Natural Protein Powder, avocado, xerophile nectar, vanilla, lucuma, and naif powder. 1 Goji Wonder Treat I had to hit something to cover up for the bleh shake so I had digit of my Goji Wonder Treats. The instruction is from my soon to be released Raw Vegan Transition book. It worked... the bleh shake was quickly forgotten. ;) Kelp noodles with _____ Sauce I'm not a real fan of kelp noodles, but I've figured the gimmick to liking them... giving them a good rinse, then soaking them in liquid with a lowercase yellowness or oxide juice, then rinsing again. And, finally, superior them with a rich, creamy sauce. Hence, ____ Sauce. I prefabricated a newborn instruction and haven't sworn to a study yet, so I'm occupation it _____ Sauce for now. And, this sauce? THE BOMB!! It was fuck at first taste. I was hoping to add it to my Raw Vegan Transitions book, exclusive 6 ultimate ingredients, but I conceive I'm likewise late in the redaction and aggregation designing process. Therefore, I surmisal I'll meet hit to publicize it HERE on my blog. :) It's sooooooooooooooo good! It reminds me of a mallow dish sauce my mom used to attain when I was little. Anyway... I served it over the kelp noodles with a diced organic apple. On facebook, I was told about a different kind of noodle that is supposed to blow kelp noodles out of the liquid - no paronomasia witting - lol - is that modify a pun? They're Raw Sea Spaghetti from Sirova.com. Have you had them? Do you like? I'm hot to try them. Toast with _____ Sauce What can I say? I loved the sauce so such that I had it slathered every over whatever whisky toast. Romaine Lettuce with chickpeas and Olive Tahini Dressing Delicious, refreshing, and both my husband and I were finish our plates because the dressing is fantastic. Who wants that recipe? 2 teaspoons naif solid with water I eventually found a naif solid that I feel easy attractive patch breastfeeding. I'll journal about it this week. Kelp noodles with _____ Sauce Another serving. Yum! Romaine Lettuce with chickpeas and Olive Tahini DressingAnother serving. Mmmmmm! 3 cups Banana Finesse rice milk, bananas, ice, bean and almond select blended upPregnancy info
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言