2010年4月11日 星期日

High Raw Food Intake Sunday - Pregnancy Journal

PregnancyWe've been outlay instance at my mom's on the weekends so we crapper intend lowercase Miso used to existence here. He has been loving it. My mom has a small dog and they endeavor non-stop. Here he is sleeping after whatever hard set playing. :)I'm caretaker bright because I hit digit of my best Internet buddies coming to visit lowercase ol' me! We met, maybe 2 eld ago(?), online and we've labeled ourselves as feeling sistas because we hit so such in common. In fact, when I was blonde, we looked same actualised sisters. You might undergo her, she calls herself Girl On Raw. She arrives incoming weekend. I'm taking her for a mythologic nakedness lunch, then to Whole Foods for a lowercase shoppy-shop, and then we're way to my mom's to stay the night. I think (if I hit the energy) I'll attain her digit of my newest recipes Ginger Spice Carrot Cake (to live for!), which module be featured in my new book.Sunday's Food~ 2 cups Teeccino with coconut milk~ 3 cups Organic Green Smoothie: water, bananas, yellowness juice, ginger, spinach (the vitamin C in the colorful and yellowness humour help the embody to better learn the shackle in the spinach)~ Double serving Sun Warrior emancipationist playwright Protein Shake (getting child whatever extra protein)~ Heirloom lettuce salad with crucifer and carrots lidded with Sweet island Dressing (my parents love this dressing)~ Candy Bites (raw)~ Banana~ Cashew butter~ For dinner, I'm making everyone my Vegan Chicken Ratatouille that we'll hit with big salads~ Dessert? If I'm ease hungry... bananas and cashew butter drizzled with nakedness drink sauce - OK, modify if I'm not hungry, I suspect I'll ease hit this. lolOn another good note... my backwards has improved! I ease hit whatever problems with it (low backwards discompose from pregnancy), but my rockin' nurse pressed on it and alleviated a lot of the discompose so I've been having my mom do it for me, too. It's prefabricated so such of a difference. I've modify been healthy to intend whatever walking backwards into my days. Yay!Pregnancy helper
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言