2010年4月12日 星期一

Refreshing Raw Beverages For A Hot Day

first PregnancyI'm blistering today. I wouldn't usually feel this artefact yet, but my meaningful embody is player warm. So, what do I do? I'm turning to some new and nutritious nakedness beverages to ready my embody cool and my cells (and baby) nourished. Here are digit awing ones I'm enjoying today!Cukes On IceI've been crapulence green humour (including stark veggie juice) for years since going Raw, but I had no intent how fun and new this ultimate hydrating drinkable would be... on ice! Who KNEW!? Simply humour 2-3 cucumbers and pour over ice. (To attain this humour player fast, I utilised my Breville.) Enjoy and feel the cool!Sweet Chilly Shake I whipped this up in my mixer because I was hungry, hot, and wanting something super yummy. It had 1.5 cups junky concentrate (or any being based milk), pair handfuls of ice, 2.5 bananas, 2 tablespoons flax meal, 2 tablespoons hemp accelerator powder. This was AWESOME! I'm going to hit added digit after today.Pregnancy helper
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言