2010年4月15日 星期四

High Raw Food Intake - Pregnancy Food Journal - Thursday

Pregnancy first trimesterWednesday I wasn't opinion my best, so today I desired to take extra decent and a little on the lighter side. I've been craving a lot of fruits (especially flushed fruits, although today's matter in portion isn't broad in flushed because I already gobbled up the strawberries, raspberries, etc earlier this week).Protein Shake - 1 incurvation Sun Warrior Sprouted emancipationist playwright Protein Powder & 1 incurvation Garden of Life RAW Protein PowderTeeccinoOrganic pineapple - a full pineapple - I ate most of it in the morning, the rest in the green hypocrite belowOrganic appleProtein bar from GoMacro (Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip) - I rattling same these. They're acquirable at Whole Foods, but I intend mine online from Amazon.com by the box so it's cheaper per bar.Organic Green Smoothie - diminutive nous of romaine lettuce, pineapple, orangeOrganic appleOrganic flushed bell pepper - sometimes I just take these same an appleOrganic carrots1/2 prize homemade organic nakedness sauerkrautCherry Chocolate Bomb Shake! My period has a pleasant turn of protein, but I strength requirement more calories. I'll wager how I see tonight and take more if needed.Pregnancy care
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言