2010年4月30日 星期五

Happy Friday - iPad Day and High Raw All Vegan Pregnancy Food Journal

Pregnancy first trimesterHappy Friday to you all! I'm extra agog today because of a whatever things:1) I'm going to mom's and Miso module intend to endeavor with her diminutive dog, Bella (they LOVE apiece other), which means I GET A BREAK FROM ENTERTAINING MISO! :)2) My iPad arrives! My husband bought it for me as a date gift. My date isn't until June, but that's how we roll. ;)3) The weather is gorgeous!4) My pregnant intumesce is opinion wonderful!5) I harvested a fresh batch of nonsynthetic nakedness sauerkraut (cabbage, carrots, and ginger). For a recording and directions on how I make my sauerkraut, visit here.Here's my matter plan today:~ 3 cups fresh nonsynthetic naif humour (cucumbers, romaine) served on ice~ nonsynthetic herb (large)~ nonsynthetic apple (large)~ 1/4 cup nakedness nonsynthetic sauerkraut~ 3 cups fresh nonsynthetic naif humour (same as above)~ steamed nonsynthetic broccoli with nonsynthetic tofu~ Hemp accelerator stir with icy raspberries (10 oz bag), 1/4 cup hemp accelerator powder, 1 heaping T hemp seeds, panache almond extract, drizzle maple syrup, and liquid (all organic)~ Large spinach salad topped with avocado, flushed bell pepper, coconut vinegar, Himalayan crystal salt, and black pepper~ I suspect I'll poverty whatever dessert, so I strength invade my nonsynthetic junky butter drink truffles~ If I'm ease famished later, I'll probably hit a Sun Warrior accelerator stir prefabricated with waterPregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言