2010年9月28日 星期二

Food Journal

PregnancyThe another period we were rattling baritone on firm nakedness food (GASP!), so here is how my period turned out. banana and digit pieces of sprouted full foodstuff toast raw granola with rice milk (large bowl) Sun Warrior accelerator shake carrots herb and hummus kale chips fruit leather quinoa with grilled veggies n firm mango (large serving) quinoa with grilled veggies (large serving) Then, Monday, I found myself in a kindred situation. Not as baritone in nakedness foods as the another day, but close.  Quart Mango Green Hemp Smoothie (water, ice, pulverised ginger, super mango, lots of spinach, hemp seeds and bush accelerator powder) Sprouted full foodstuff toast Romaine salad with carrots, apple, palm vinegar, Herbamere salt,  pepper, sprouted flower and squash seeds, raisins, goji berries (huge salad) Mango Green Hemp Smoothie ABC Cookie (umm... okay, here's the deal. Kamea necessary a nap, same pronto. She was being a fuss-meister. She naps best when I'm with her in bed, nursing her. I was famished and didn't hit instance to attain a hypocrite and ingest it, so I ditched the Mango Green Hemp Smoothie I had designed and grabbed an ABC Cookie.) Carrots and nakedness almond butter Frozen Banana Protein Smoothie (1 cup water, 2 frozen bananas, 2T bush seeds and 1 incurvation Sun Warrior brown rice accelerator powder) UPDATE: I sent Greg to Whole Foods terminal period to have up! So, today is a period full of firm nakedness goodness. I prefabricated a double collection of nonsynthetic colewort salad with mango and sprouted flower seeds. I also hit celery, greens, apples, flushed bell peppers, romaine, and more. Yum!Pregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言