2010年9月24日 星期五

John Galliano on SE4: Tea dances and curry sauce

Pregnancy first trimesterAn discourse in the stylish supply of Grazia entrepot with Gibraltar-born style specializer Evangelist cordial reveals him to be a ex-Brockley boy. Whilst in author for 'work projects' he, or rather his driver, had whatever curious comments about the Brockley scene:"My pronounce has become completely South author again. When I was a kid we touched to SE4. Yesterday we were in Brockley and my driver said, 'Oh it's not what it utilised to be... repast dances and stuff going on. Big gay influence.'"Galliano later goes on to comment:"I don't become back here as such as I'd like. But when I do bring the land team, they are so engergised by it"... "I took them out to eat in SE4 yesterday and they couldn't understand ground everything came with curry sauce."We wonder, where might Evangelist and his aggroup hit been in SE4 to think that everything comes with curry sauce?Thanks to Brockley Sarah for the story. Proof that Grazia is worth the weekly outlay.Pregnancy care
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言