2010年9月15日 星期三

Sunday's High Raw All Vegan Food Plan (Food Journal)

Pregnancy first trimesterRemember that awing nakedness instruction for a toothsome sauce I told you most here? Well, I'm feat to share the instruction in my next telecommunicate newsletter, along with another toothsome instruction that I just perfected "raw style" from digit of my immatureness favorites that was cooked. If you're not subscribed up, be trusty to do so here. Here is my Sun High-Raw (All Vegan and organic) matter plan: 1 super cup Teeccino 1 super herb hypocrite (water, bananas, hemp accelerator powder, hemp seeds, palm oil, cinnamon) 1 instruction Indian Mango Soup 1 super romaine salad with cucumber, olives, and dressing (olive oil & palm vinegar) Hummus with carrots and cucumbers 1 serving Sun Warrior's accelerator powder with water, Greener Grasses, and wakame 1 super structure of (cooked) quinoa with peas, carrots, and diced avocadoPregnancy info
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言