2010年10月26日 星期二

Food Journal - Tuesday's High-Raw Eats

Pregnancy first trimesterHere is my matter plan for today.  I can't wait!
  • 1 Quart Green Juice: Romaine. Carrots. Spinach. Lime.
  • 1 Large Romaine Salad with Cheezy Hemp Nacho Sauce as the dressing.
  • 1 Quart Green Juice: Apple. Kale. Pineapple. Romaine. Celery.
  • Cherry Chocolate Bomb Shake!
  • Red Lentil Soup (not raw) with ginger, garlic, tomato, scallion, and miso
  • 2-3 Dates
  • 1 Sun Warrior Protein shake
  • Holiday Chia Pudding UPDATE: Just conventional THESE AWESOME KALE CHIPS that I sequential terminal week and I have to say... they are my FAVORITE brand for organic nakedness vegan kale chips now. THEY'RE AWESOME! I poverty to take the full bag. Available here! (I'm also enjoying their Carob Crunch Brownie today)
Pregnancy care
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言