2010年10月6日 星期三

Romaine Salad With BANANAS!

PregnancyI'm still on pass over at mom's concern (check out my Green Mommy Blog for updates on what we've been up to), but I desired to deal my stylish fuck that I had today... I fuck bananas and romaine, but commonly I hit it in either a firm nonsynthetic hypocrite or as a sandwich (large leaf of lettuce with a unclothed herb inside). But, today, I intellection to myself... I poverty a big firm lettuce salad and what meliorate superior to place on it than BANANAS!!! I undergo it strength seem unearthly to hit sliced bananas on a salad, but heck, we often add mango, apples, berries, and another fruits to salad. I thought... ground not bananas? Then, I added my Ginger Shallot Dressing to it. OMG - SO YUM! I module be having this compounding a aggregation more in the future. A LOT MORE! Plus, it's so cushy - romaine, bananas, and ultimate dressing. Don't you meet fuck cushy and firm and toothsome nakedness recipes that modify you up with energy?! Speaking of Ginger Shallot Dressing... it's feat to be acquirable in my newborn book, Kristen Suzanne's EASY Raw Vegan Transition Recipes, which is feat to be acquirable SOON! The update: the aggregation is out of my hands now. It's feat through the organisation impact and I'm told it'll exhibit up on Amazon anytime in the incoming 1-3 weeks. UPDATE: I meet ate my ordinal salad for a meal (my first serving I had early was for breakfast - lol). It is SOOOO good! And, I made a hurried batch of Raw Vegan Cardamom Ice Cream for us to savor tonight. Mom is making vegan pizza (not raw) for party with nonsynthetic crust, nonsynthetic heirloom tomatoes, nonsynthetic basil from her backwards yard, and Daiya cheese. I figured we should study that with nakedness cover cream. :)Pregnancy helper
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言