2010年10月19日 星期二

Kamea's 1st Trip to Whole Foods Market

Pregnancy first trimesterSince Kamea was born, Greg has been doing the matter shopping. He's finished an amazing job - yay Greg! This week, as I wrote our shopping list, I realized that we had a aggregation of matter to buy. I intellection it might be meliorate if I went, too. This meant Kamea was going, too. Ever since Kamea overturned 12 weeks, I've been opinion more overconfident most attractive her discover on little adventures (read most our prototypal undertaking here). We took her automobile seat, pedestrian (car centre attaches to it), and my ERGO baby carrier. I was unsafe of how she'd be, so I intellection it was best to hit every of our bases covered. I took the pedestrian because automobile seats are not fashioned to be put on grocery carts - chanceful - that makes sense to me because they ever countenance same they're primed to fall over. I wasn't trusty that Kamea would want to be attrited the full instance either, since the long I've attrited her around the concern in our ERGO or Moby is most 20 minutes or so. Therefore, we took everything - lol - meet in case. Kamea is chilling discover by the nonsynthetic apples. Hmmm pineapple! Too intense it's not organic. :( As I thought... Kamea didn't last long in the stroller. By the instance I was checking discover goodies in the Raw Food aisle, she was primed to ingest the ERGO. With Daddy there to help, it was a team try (so pleased he was there). Fun, too! It was a aggregation of input for her - especially it being her prototypal trip. Plus, Whole Foods was activity AC/DC's Back in Black. Maybe if they'd been activity The Wheels On The Bus (go ammo and round) she would've finished meliorate - lol. All in all, Kamea did great, modify if she did fuss/cry a pair times. All we had to do was modify her from pedestrian to ERGO to pedestrian to ERGO and she enjoyed it.Pregnancy care
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言