2010年7月6日 星期二

Breastfeeding Nutrition

Pregnancy first trimesterTo keep my nutrition up for both Kamea and myself patch breastfeeding, I'm employed on a number of things.1) Taking my prenatal vitamin regular (I'm switching between New Chapter and Vitamin Code that I hit on hand) along with other supplements much as wheat grass tablets, vegan DHA, B12, (and shackle on occurrence correct today because my numbers after relationship showed they were on the baritone side). There are some other things, but I verify them maybe 1-2 nowadays a hebdomad (K2, spirulina, chlorella, etc). I'm also making trusty I intend vitamin D (I meet had my blood levels tested and I'm waiting for the results).2) Trying to intend in sufficiency calories. A breastfeeding mom needs about 500 more calories than pre-pregnancy is my understanding. I haven't had the biggest appetite, so I'm disagreeable to intend extra calories down through heavy shakes and smoothies that I alluviation up with things like: hemp seeds, protein powder, flax or chia meal, fruit, greens, sunflower lecithin, and sometimes things same avocado, prunes, goji berries, nakedness carob, etc.3) Staying hydrated!!! I'm drinking lots of water, intake liquid flush foods same watermelon, and plentitude of Raw organic teen Thai palm liquid is existence enjoyed. I haven't had some naif juices yet, but I need to intend feat with that! I've been so laboring employed on breastfeeding and effort sufficiency rest. I'll intend naif juices backwards into my fasting presently though.4) I poverty to attain trusty I'm effort sufficiency metal in my fasting so I'm adding more foods that are flush in metal much as Stygian foliaceous greens, almonds, wakame, tempeh, etc.I strength be absent some things, but that's soured the top of this mommy's loopy mentality correct now. :)Do you hit some other suggestions for enthusiastic breastfeeding nutrition?Pregnancy info
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言