2010年7月23日 星期五

Day's Food & Mini Date Night

first PregnancyYesterday, my mom, Kamea's Nana, came over to babysit so Greg and I could hit a mini date. There is a great nonsynthetic edifice (not vegan or raw, but with whatever vegan options, as substantially as salads), Calistro Bistro. It's most 2 transactions away, if that, and I'm super glad it's there. They hit a bright hour with toothsome appetizers half off. So, Nana came over and we mitt child Kamea in Nana's confident safekeeping for meet under an hour. (That's every I could defence to be absent from her! It was tough!) In hindsight though... she didn't sleep such that night (last night) so I am modify boost behind on sleep than I was before the date, and perhaps I should hit condemned the instance while Nana was here to kip instead of go out. :( Live and learn. ;) Oh, and while Nana was here, we gave Kamea her 2nd bath. She took to it MUCH better than the first digit we did (details here most the 1st one). She didn't cry at every the 2nd time. During the day, I also prefabricated up a collection of Protein Grenades for my husband. Here are my eats for the day: 2 nonsynthetic bananas with a flourishing dose of homemade nakedness vegan nonsynthetic cashew butter To attain your possess cashew butter, simply locate digit cups of unsoaked cashews in a food processor, fitted with the "S" blade, and a pinch or digit of Himalayan crystal salt. Process until it turns to butter. You'll requirement to stop it every minute or so to bowing downbound the sides and support it along. You can, if necessary, add a lowercase olive lubricator to support it along, but I don't encounter that I requirement to do that. 2 scoop accelerator shake prefabricated with Chocolate Caramel Hemp Surprise I used 2 scoops of Sun Warrior's Chocolate Sprouted emancipationist Rice Protein Powder and shook it up with whatever water and whatever Chocolate Caramel Hemp Surprise (basically a drink bush concentrate with other goodies in it). 1 nonsynthetic banana with more nakedness vegan nonsynthetic cashew butter Few bites of rainbow swiss chard salad I prefabricated with a condiment dressing and bush seeds Snack of nakedness almonds, goji berries, and goldenberries  At Calistro Bistro, we enjoyed a nakedness salad along with whatever vegan hummus, gourmet falafel, and a lowercase vegan palm rice pudding for dessert. Such a treat! I stuffed myself silly!!!Pregnancy helper
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言