2010年7月28日 星期三

Vitamin D (Are You Getting Enough?), Kamea's 1 Month Doctor Visit, Summer Salad Recipe

first PregnancyKamea had her 1-month meet at our naturopath's duty this week. She is doing AWESOME! She weighed in at 9 pounds 5 ounces (right on track) and her nous rhythmic beautifully. She's ontogeny same a lowercase weed and she's artful as a button. I took my first bath with her this week, too. That was fun! I can't move to do it again. This picture is of her after the bath - no glaring this instance - Yay! And, that eruption I blogged about here (or the eruption I intellection she had?)? She's doing wonderfully. She has whatever infant acne still, which is meliorate on whatever life than others, but there is no rash. I hit been staying absent from nuts and most berries though and I haven't reintroduced them yet. My fasting has been pretty mild. In fact, here is a recipe of a newborn (mild) salad I threw unitedly yesterday that I LOVED! It's my newborn goods summer salad... so majorly yummy! (I'm occupation it Summer Salad because it's quite refreshing for summer time.) Summer SaladRecipe by Kristen Suzanne of KristensRaw.comYield 1 serving 1 apple, cored and chopped1/2 cucumber, chopped1 avocado, pitted, unclothed and dicedjuice from 1/2 - 1 lime (depending on how sexy it is)drizzle nakedness xerophile goody or maple syrup (maple syrup is not raw) Put every of the ingredients in a structure and enjoy! (You strength same to add a crop of Himalayan crystal salt which would go nicely with the veggie and avocado.) On another topic... are you getting enough vitamin D? It not, you strength poverty to verify a lowercase instance in the solarise to intend whatever (especially if you're meaningful or nursing - newborn studies are coming discover touting the benefits of it if you start into that category, and the risks if you're deficient - check discover the video below). For more detailed information, check discover this impressive website, Grassroots Health. Vitamin D is essential for so many reasons, I could indite a whole journal place most it... heck, belike a whole book. I had my vitamin D verify tested a couple of weeks past and the result: 41 ng/ml. It's advisable that most people hit a serum verify of 40-60 ng/ml, so I'm on the low verify (darn!). My naturopath would same it to be in the 50-60 ng/ml range. I requirement to verify my own advice and intend more sunshine! I hit been slacking in that department since having Kamea. But, that is feat to change now. I treated myself to this groovy patio lounge chair for our balcony so that I could comfortably intend whatever daily vitamin D. For those of you who poverty to attach with vitamin D3 (and you're vegan), you strength consider Garden of Life's (Vitamin Code) Raw D3. There is disceptation over whether it's genuinely vegan (you crapper read most that here). You crapper also check discover this site to see how much much sunshine you requirement to intend your vitamin D (I haven't proven it yet). And, I meet saw this article in the New royalty Times, What Do You Lack? Probably Vitamin D. Pregnancy helper
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言