2010年7月24日 星期六

Kamea's Rash & Saturday's Eats

first PregnancyKamea came downbound with a eruption on her head, so I've condemned a look at my fasting to wager if I'm the problem. Therefore, today I went quite flavorless so I crapper present things one at a instance and wager if I crapper amount discover what's causing the problem. I crapper conception things discover like detergent, embody tending products, etc. The eruption is only on her head, and I'm not trusty if a difficulty with my breastmilk would cause such a localized rash... but I'm existence careful anyway. To do this, my kitchen is restricted for flavorless nakedness foods currently, so I went mostly cooked today. Her eruption is such better tonight. Here is what I ate today (all organic and vegan) Tempeh (sauteed briefly with canola oil, lime juice, and cereal liberated tamari) Oats Green Juice (cucumber, apple, celery, carrot, lowercase bit of kale, lime) Oats Cherries Oats / banana Big Salad  (romaine, flushed bell pepper, apple, bush seeds, cucumber, mustard dressing) Tempeh (same prep as above) Baked course potato Vegan Fig Newton Hemp stir with teen Tai coconut water Anything that could hit still been offensive in the itemize above was still in diminutive quantities... What do you conceive experienced moms?Pregnancy helper
Article Directory

沒有留言:

張貼留言