2010年7月3日 星期六

Smoothies Are Easy Nutrient Dense Foods For This New Mom

Pregnancy first trimesterOne of the things that I haven't been healthy to pay such tending to is making meals correct now. And, as a breastfeeding mama, I need those player calories. So, I'm keeping things on hand for cushy intake and snacking like accelerator bars, avocados, junky butters, firm veggies that are cut and primed to dip into hummus, and I'm a superfood hypocrite making mama! My smoothies these past couple of days have been unexploded with things like: firm (or frozen) berries, icy banana, junky milk, probiotics, brown rice powder, bush powder, bush seeds, flax meal, chia meal, goji berries, greens, prunes, etc. They vary apiece instance but they're definitely filled with calories and nutrients! My content is keeping my accelerator around 55-65 grams so the accelerator powders are helping in that department. Sooo.... Yay for smoothies! Here is a recent place I wrote 3 Problems Smoothies Solve!What are some of your selection EASY snacks?Pregnancy care
mortgage refinance

沒有留言:

張貼留言